Carolina Bluebell Pewterschmidt-Johnson-Carrington-Stone-O'Craggity-Canseco-Steinholtz-Washington-Proudfoot-Fong-Washee Washee-West
Carolina "Carol" Bluebell West (née Pewterschmidt, Johnson, Carrington, Stone, O'Craggity, Canseco, Steinholtz, Washington, Proudfoot, Fong, Washee Washee, West) is the sister of Lois and Patrick Pewterschmidt, and the youngest child of the family. She is the daughter of Carter and Babs Pewterschmidt. She has had 10 husbands throughout her life, and each marriage she has rushed into and gone through a depressing divorce, after a short amount of time. She is currently married to Adam West, and it's pretty safe to say that this marriage is official (Edit: Adam West died, so I guess it wasn't too safe to say so after all). She has been married to him for 7 years, and has already had a child with him, and there has been no signs of arguments or troubles in their marriage, ever since. She was formerly voiced by Carol Kane in her first appearance, and is currently voiced by Julie Hagerty.
Carol met her first husband at a Boston Red Sox football game, whilst they were still young and in their early 20's. She and Evan Johnson may married on impulse, but their families got their heads around it, since it wasn't too early, and they fully supported this, (at the time), completely normal, average, run-of-the-mill, casual Friday, good old fashioned, marriage. Yes, it was a fine union those lovebirds had. Until shit went down bad and a huge fight broke out. They bickered and sparred and quarreled and fought. I'm not mentioning any names, but it was all Carol's fault. She was the bad guy in the situation and Johnson was right to dumb her sorry ass. And that's the tale of Husband #1.
Carol made her first on-screen appearance in "Emission Impossible". In this episode, Lois and Peter Mcfinnigan take a trip to her house because her eighth husband, Ted, left her while she was pregnant with their son, Canon, who she gives birth to later on in this episode.
In the episode "Brothers and Sisters", she and Mayor Adam West fall in love with each other and get married. Adam becomes her final husband and the only one who stayed with her. Until, the date of June 9th, 2017 when Adam's real-life voice actor died, killing off his character in the show.
- Evan Johnson
- Randall Carrington
- Tyrone Stone
- Doggy Daddy O'Craggity
- Alejandro Canseco
- Henry Steinholtz
- Alan Washington
- Ted Proudfoot
- Flu Fong
- Mr. Washee Washee
- Adam West
- Emission Impossible
- Peter Griffin: Husband, Father, ... Brother?
- The Fat Guy Strangler
- Peter, Peter, Caviar Eater
- Model Misbehavior (Cameo)
- You May Now Kiss the Uh ... Guy Who Receives (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Boys Do Cry (Mentioned)
- Family Goy
- Trading Places (Cameo)
- Brothers & Sisters
- Grumpy Old Man
- Lois Comes Out of Her Shell
- Family Guy Viewer Mail #2 (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- 12 and a Half Angry Men
- Valentine's Day in Quahog
- Roads to Vegas
- Life of Brian (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Encyclopedia Griffin (Mentioned)
- Mom's the Word (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- He's Bla-ack! (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The Book of Joe (Mentioned)
- #JOLO (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Roasted Guy (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Underage Peter
- She is named after her initial voice actor, Carol Kane.
- Only difference is Kane's first name is short for "Carolyn", while Pewterschmidt-Johnson-Carrington-Stone-O'Craggity-Canseco-Steinholtz-Washington-Proudfoot-Fong-Washee Washee-West's first name is short for "Carolina".
- She's the only child of Carter and Babs, who isn't a redhead.